Fira de Novembre
As is tradition, it will be held the Fira de Novembre of Vilanova next week. Specifically, on the 8th, 9th and 10th. It is a multisectoral fair: We can find from Universities, food shops, agricultural, motor, baby clothes … Even political parties!
To introducethe ourselves tofair, let’s make a smallreview historical: The fair originates in the year 1381 where, through King Pere III authorized a fifteen-day fair from the beginning of November. From this embryo of what would end up being the November Fira as we know it today, many events have happened: High and low throughout history that have marked its character; such as wars, crises, economic booms … Until 1991 when the fair is reborn as we know it today.
For the people of Vilanova i la Geltrú and its surroundings, this fair is, apart from a substantial economic income, a source of pride. We believe that these types of events should be promoted in the city. See the promenade to overflow, the Plaza de la Vila full of people …
It is a fair in which, in addition, there is a crossroads of cultures (since it is an international fair) that has always attracted people of these boundaries. We can find products that can rarely be purchased in the city.
We give you the three keys for which you can not miss the November Fira de Vilanova i la Geltrú:
- First key: You will not get bored. It is impossible that, with the wide and diverse range of products, the fair goes unnoticed for you.
- Second key: Cultural wealth. Who does not like to see, taste, smell new products from all parts of the world?
- Third key: Vilanova i la Geltrú. If you have never come, we are sure that you will be pledged, city with soul, personality and unmatched character.
After having explained our reasons for you to come to visit the fair, we will present some information that may interest you:
- It is a perfect fair for children: You will find many activities in which the little ones have a great time.
- Mobility: Despite being a fair that many people attend, there is a good atmosphere to walk and discover.
- The fair is held on 8, 9 and 10 and its schedule is from 10.30 am to 9.30 pm.
- To park: Apart from the beach area, we have a new parking lot above the Vilanova hospital where you can park.
With this data, we say goodbye. We hope you have found reasons to encourage you to visit the fair. We, as Group Seen and more specifically, HLClub; We will have the representation of the Estació Nautica in the Plaça de la Vila. Do not miss it!